domenica 16 agosto 2020

Testo Della Canzone Just The Way You Are

Testo Della Canzone Just The Way You Are. I said i love you and that's forever. I just want someone that i can talk to.

My Baby Joshua Radin Testo Della Canzone
My Baby Joshua Radin Testo Della Canzone from wikitesti.com
Just like a monkey i've been dancing my whole life. La traduzione del testo just the way you are di bruno mars: Oh you know, you know, you know id never ask you to change if perfect is what you're searching for then just stay the same.

Just the way you are.

Your still the same la tua ancora lo stesso don't ever change non cambiare mai i want you just the way you are everyday now voglio solo il modo in cui sei ora tutti i giorni say you stay diciamo che rimanga don't go away non andare. I said i love you, and that's forever and this i promise from the heart i could not love you any better i love you just the way you are. I need to know that you will always be. Bryan adamss ooh … think it over, just try to see it my way.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel